This is what my to do lists looks like for this week:
- Clean hall closet (I didn’t get to it last week)
- Clean and organized front entry
- Clean and organize back entry
- Bake a batch of fall themed goodies
- Find best deals for crafting supplies (for making gifts)…get a few things if prices are just right
- Buy two canned or boxed food items for upcoming holidays— store them in the back of pantry marked “Don’t eat”.
Things are starting to get busy. My to do list doubled from last week. I am not going to get stressed. I am going to work a little bit everyday.
Check back on Wednesday… I will be sharing picture proof that my home entrances got deep clean (and maybe a little bit fall decor). Check back on Thursday, I will have yummy pumpkin recipe to share with you.
Are you doing the Grand Holiday Plan or some other plan this year?? Check the Tilted Italian Facebook page for community and support as we get ready for the holidays. We have a fun, interactive Facebook group… so join us today. (The Facebook link is in the upper right hand corner of this blog, along with other social media links).
Check out my original post for more information about getting ready for the holidays with The Tilted Italian.
Click above to get the recipe for these fall treats.